***If you have Crohn’s or Colitis and are concerned about how COVID-19 may specifically affect you, please visit the following websites for more information and guidance:***
Please print, complete, and submit the form below to any previous physicians for records transfer:
Please complete medical history form below and bring to office at time of your visit:
- Miralax Bowel Prep
- Two Day Miralax Bowel Prep
- Two Day Miralax Bowel Prep / Magnesium Citrate Bowel Prep
- Small Bowel Video Capsule Endoscopy Instructions (Miralax Bowel Prep)
- Upper Endoscopy Preparation Instructions
The digestive system is extremely important in maintaining the health and wellness of the entire body. At Harbor View Gastroenterology our mission is to provide our patients with the most up to date care available in order to prevent, diagnose and treat diseases of the digestive tract and associated organs.
We realize the importance of treating not just one system but the patient as a whole, so we provide an integrated, compassionate, patient friendly environment, with easy access to other services that maybe required.
Conditions We Treat
- Abdominal pain
- Barretts Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonic Polyps
- Crohn’s Disease
- Dysphagia (Difficulty in swallowing)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (Heartburn)
- pylori infections
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- World Trade Center Related GI issues
Procedures We Perform
- Complex Polypectomy
- Gastrostomy Tube Placement
- Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD)
Give us a call at 631.978.7700 to book an appointment, speak to a team member to schedule a screening colonoscopy or even to ask a question. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule and see you in a timely manner. Same day visits can be arranged for patients with urgent care needs.
Depending on your insurance plan, you may need a referral from your primary care provider before seeing one of our Gastroenterologists.