Your heart is one of the hardest working organs in your body, pumping day and night without a break. When it needs some TLC, you can count on the cardiologists at Harbor View Medical Services to be there for you.
We pride ourselves on delivering cardiology care with heart. Our cardiologists have broad experience preventing, diagnosing and treating heart problems big and small.
Heart Care Made Personal
One of the first things you'll notice when you come to a cardiology appointment at Harbor View is our personalized, people-centered approach.
Our doctors know that conversations lead to better care, so they'll take the time to learn about your history, symptoms and concerns. If you need a test or a drug, they'll help you understand why it's important. They'll also walk you through exactly what to expect during treatment and make sure all your questions are answered.
Before you leave, our team will help you schedule follow-up visits or tests so you know what's coming up next. We'll also give you information on how to prepare for any upcoming tests or visits. If you have a question after you leave though, you can always give us a call.
Choosing Harbor View gives you access to experienced cardiologists trained in all areas of heart health, including:
Clinical care. If you have heart disease or another ongoing problem, our cardiologists will help you with all aspects of your care, including managing medications and making lifestyle changes. They'll also offer help easing any symptoms you have so you can do more of the things you enjoy.
Interventional care. Our highly qualified interventional cardiologists perform lifesaving procedures like inserting stents and fixing heart valves.
Preventive care. Our cardiology team offers personalized cholesterol and blood pressure management to help keep your heart disease risk in check.
Heart Problems We Treat
Our cardiologists will work with you to diagnose and treat a range of heart conditions.
Here's a look at just some of what we offer:
- Diagnostic testing to identify the cause of a heart problem quickly.
- Heart disease treatment to reduce your heart attack risk.
- Post-heart attack care to help you recover and avoid the need for future procedures.
- Heart failure treatment to help you manage the disease and ease uncomfortable symptoms.
- Heart disease prevention for high-risk patients like those with high cholesterol or high blood pressure, diabetes, or family history.
- Treatment for electrical heart problems like abnormal heart rhythms or skipped heartbeats. If you have a pacemaker, our team can monitor it remotely to make sure it's working like it should.
Give us a call at 631.689.1400 to book an appointment or just ask a question. We see most patients within a day or two, and same-day visits are often available for those with urgent needs.
Depending on your insurance plan, you may need a referral from your primary care provider before seeing one of our cardiologists.