Doctor Visits Screening Tests
By Harbor View Medical Services, PC
Getting recommended screening tests is one of the most important things you can do for your health. Depending on your age, sex, and medical history, you may need to be screened for things like:
- Certain types of cancer
- High blood pressure or high cholesterol
- Osteoporosis (weak bones)
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Hearing loss or vision loss
- Mental health conditions, like depression
How do I know which screening tests to get?
You'll need certain screening tests depending on your age and sex. Check the screening guidelines below for your age and sex. Use these guidelines to start a conversation with your doctor about screening.
Visit Mather Primary Care three convenient locations in: